FIND YOUR AUTHENTIC VOICE
Join EFLI’s ACTIVATING LEADERSHIP (AL) program to discover your own leadership style while meeting leaders at the forefront of social change, engaging in hands-on skill-building workshops and discovering your most authentic voice. In EFLI’s longest running program, tap into your own creativity and confidence and learn powerful tools to make positive changes in your school, community and the world. By acknowledging the power we all have to affect change, AL supports and empowers young women to find the leader within.
Want to learn more about what ACTIVATING LEADERSHIP is like? Click here to see a sample schedule and read about a day in the life of a participant (written by a past Activating Leadership participant)!
Activating Leadership is a five day program offered to young women. If you’re interested in participating in a program offered to young men check out Leading From Within, or a co-ed program, check out LEADING WITH IMPACT. If you are interested in an overnight experience, open to young women across the country, check out Activating Leadership National.
ACTIVATING LEADERSHIP is open to:
- Young women entering grades 10 - 12 in September 2018
- Must be able to attend all program days, retreat and closing ceremony
- Session 1: July 16-20 with Retreat: July 19-20
- Session 2: August 6-10 with Retreat: August 9-10
- For an overnight experience, check out Activating Leadership National.
FEES: $975 (per session)
- Fee includes breakfast and lunch for all program days as well as retreat room and meals
- All participants receive an EFLI certificate of completion at the close of the program
- An inability to pay should not be a deterrent for interested and committed candidates. Financial aid and/or payment plan options are available.
Fees are heavily subsidized for all participants by the Eileen Fisher Community Foundation. Actual costs of running the program are over $2,000 per participant. Please consider a donation to the Eileen Fisher Community Foundation.
APPLICATION PROCESS: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, following the deadlines outlined below. Applicants will be contacted for interviews within two weeks of the nearest application deadline. Accepted participants are expected to attend all program days, as well as retreats, field trips and a closing ceremony on the final day of the program. We encourage interested applicants to submit applications early to have a higher probability of acceptance into programs.
APPLICATION DEADLINES: Applications accepted on a rolling basis.
- First Deadline: March 5th at Midnight EST
- Second Deadline: April 8th at Midnight EST
- Final Deadline: May 13th at Midnight EST
OR DOWNLOAD AND MAIL IN AN APPLICATION.