FIND YOUR AUTHENTIC VOICE
Now open to a select group of young women across the country, EFLI’s ACTIVATING LEADERSHIP National (ALN) program will help you discover your own leadership style while meeting leaders at the forefront of social change, engaging in hands-on skill-building workshops and discovering your most authentic voice. In a new take on EFLI’s longest running program, you will tap into your own creativity and confidence and learn powerful tools to make positive changes in your school, communities and the world. By acknowledging the power we all have to affect change, ALN supports and empowers young women to find the leader within.
ACTIVATING LEADERSHIP National is a five day residential (overnight) program.
ACTIVATING LEADERSHIP is open to:
- Young women entering grades 10 - 12 in September 2018
- Must be able to attend all program days and closing ceremony
DATES: July 30 - August 3, 2018
LOCATION: Edith Macy Conference Center, 550 Chappaqua Road, Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510
- Fee includes all meals for all program days
- All participants receive an EFLI certificate of completion at the close of the program
- An inability to pay should not be a deterrent for interested and committed candidates. Financial aid and/or payment plan options are available.
Fees are heavily subsidized for all participants by the Eileen Fisher Community Foundation. Actual costs of running the program are over $2,000 per participant. Please consider a donation to the Eileen Fisher Community Foundation.
APPLICATION PROCESS: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, following the deadlines outlined below. Applicants will be contacted for interviews within two weeks of the nearest application deadline. Accepted participants are expected to attend all program days, as well as retreats, field trips and a closing ceremony on the final day of the program. We encourage interested applicants to submit applications early to have a higher probability of acceptance into programs.
APPLICATION DEADLINES: Applications accepted on a rolling basis.
- First Deadline: March 5th at Midnight EST
- Second Deadline: April 8th at Midnight EST
- Final Deadline: May 13th at Midnight EST
OR DOWNLOAD AND MAIL IN AN APPLICATION.