EXPLORE CONSCIOUS BUSINESS IN THE FASHION CAPITAL OF THE WORLD
This Spring Break, EFLI invites young people ages 18-20 to join a select group of young leaders in New York City with EFLI NYC. Through this weeklong residential experience in the heart of NYC (the fashion capital of the world!) explore the intersections of design and sustainability, develop your own authentic leadership style, and consider your impact on the planet — just as Eileen Fisher does in her multi-million dollar fashion company. Through hands-on workshops, meetings with innovators at the forefront of sustainable design, and site visits at EILEEN FISHER, Inc. locations, such as the Design Center, EILEEN FISHER factories, and the EILEEN FISHER Renew Recycling Center, understand what it takes to create conscious fashion in the city that never sleeps.
EFLI NYC is open to:
- Young women and young men who aged 18-20 years old with leadership experience (some exceptions may apply)
- Must commit to attending all days of the program
Must complete the EFLI NYC application
DATES: Sunday, April 1 - Saturday, April 7, 2018
- Fees are heavily subsidized for all participants by the Eileen Fisher Community Foundation. Actual costs of running the program are $3,750 per participant. Please consider a donation to the Eileen Fisher Community Foundation.
- Fee includes lodging and meals for all program days
- All participants receive an EFLI certificate of completion at the close of the program
- An inability to pay should not be a deterrent for interested and committed candidates. Financial aid and/or payment plan options are available.
APPLICATION PROCESS: Applications are accepted online or printed and mailed in by the deadline outlined below. Applicants will be contacted for interviews within two weeks following the application deadline. We encourage interested applicants to submit their applications early to have a higher probability of acceptance into the program.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, March 2, 2018; Applications accepted on a rolling basis.
OR DOWNLOAD AND MAIL IN AN APPLICATION.