BUILD NEW SKILLS, UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL
In today’s changing economy, being a leader requires new skills. Learn how to tap into your strengths and inspire others in this game-changing program. Expand your entrepreneurial tool box, hone your leadership style and network with leaders who are at the forefront of global social change. Throughout the program, you’ll engage in hands-on workshops and explore the practices that have helped make EILEEN FISHER Inc. not just a successful business but an industry leader in social and environmental responsibility.
LEADING FROM WITHIN is open to:
- Young men currently in grades 9 - 11
- Applicants who can commit to attend all days of the program
- Participants with all levels of leadership experience welcome (no prior leadership experience necessary)
- July 9 - July 13
- Retreat on July 12-13
- Fee includes breakfast and lunch for all program days
- All participants receive an EFLI certificate of completion at the close of the program
- An inability to pay should not be a deterrent for interested and committed candidates. Financial aid and/or payment plan options are available.
- Fees are heavily subsidized for all participants by the Eileen Fisher Community Foundation. Actual costs of running the program are $2,000 per participant. Please consider a donation to the Eileen Fisher Community Foundation.
APPLICATION PROCESS: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, following the deadlines outlined below. Applicants will be contacted for interviews within two weeks of the nearest application deadline. Accepted participants are expected to attend all program days, as well as retreats, field trips and a closing ceremony on the final day of the program. We encourage interested applicants to submit applications early to have a higher probability of acceptance into programs.
APPLICATION DEADLINES: Applications accepted on a rolling basis.
- First Deadline: March 5th at Midnight EST
- Second Deadline: April 8th at Midnight EST
- Final Deadline: May 13th at Midnight EST