FOLLOW YOUR PASSIONS
“I have always thought of the company as being about more than the clothes. Creating meaningful impact in the world is at the heart of it.” - Eileen
Discover the unique ways you can make a difference while deepening your understanding of your leadership style during LEADING WITH IMPACT. Explore a meaningful impact area while tapping into your passions and developing techniques for mindful action for your life’s journey. Through engaging workshops, EILEEN FISHER Leadership Practices, and visiting leaders, connect with your peers, create lasting bonds and further develop leadership skills while learning how to be a force for good in your community.
Leading With Impact is a co-ed five day program. If you’re interested in participating in a gender specific program, check out Activating Leadership for young women or Leading From Within for young men.
LEADING WITH IMPACT is open to:
- Young people currently in grades 9 - 11
- Applicants who can commit to attend all days of the program
- Participants with some leadership experience encouraged to apply
- July 23, 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Field Trip on Wednesday, July 25th
- Fee includes breakfast and lunch for all program days
- All participants receive an EFLI certificate of completion at the close of the program
- An inability to pay should not be a deterrent for interested and committed candidates. Financial aid and/or payment plan options are available.
Fees are heavily subsidized for all participants by the Eileen Fisher Community Foundation. Actual costs of running the program are $2,000 per participant. Please consider a donation to the Eileen Fisher Community Foundation.
APPLICATION PROCESS: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, following the deadlines outlined below. Applicants will be contacted for interviews within two weeks of the nearest application deadline. Accepted participants are expected to attend all program days, as well as retreats, field trips and a closing ceremony on the final day of the program. We encourage interested applicants to submit applications early to have a higher probability of acceptance into programs.
APPLICATION DEADLINES: Applications accepted on a rolling basis.
OR DOWNLOAD AND MAIL IN AN APPLICATION.