BE THE BRIDGE
Do you still dream of your first summer at EFLI? Do you want to support other young people in their EFLI journey? Do you value opportunities that challenge you, make you laugh, and allow you to build strong relationships and lifelong friends? If you answered 'yes!' to any of the above questions and you will have graduated high school by June 2019, we encourage you to apply to be a 2019 LIFE FELLOW.
LiFe Fellows are integral to all EFLI programs and serve as a bridge between participants and facilitators. As a LIFE FELLOW, you'll have the opportunity to facilitate group workshops, act as a peer leader for program participants and assist in program development. Put your leadership skills into practice as a 2019 LIFE FELLOW.
THE LIFE FELLOWSHIP is open to:
- Past EFLI participants who have completed high school by June 2019
- Local to Westchester County or able to arrange local housing and/or transportation
- Demonstrated interest in working with young people and learning group facilitation
- Must have completed a prior EFLI summer or an equivalent leadership program
- Fellows must commit to attending all program days, including at least one retreat during summer 2019 (dates TBD)
DATES: Fellows are an integral part of EFLI summer programs, and, as such, the LiFe Fellowship is a large commitment. The Fellowship runs from late June to late August (official dates coming soon)
STIPEND: Fellows will receive a small stipend for the summer. Additionally:
- Breakfast and lunch is included for all LiFe Fellows
- All Fellows receive an EFLI certificate of completion during the closing ceremony celebration
APPLICATION PROCESS: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, following the deadlines outlined below. Applicants will be contacted for interviews within two weeks following the application deadline. We encourage interested applicants to submit their applications early to have a higher probability of acceptance into programs.
APPLICATION DEADLINES: Applications accepted on a rolling basis.
OR DOWNLOAD AND MAIL IN AN APPLICATION.