START YOUR LEADERSHIP JOURNEY
Learn how to bring your authentic self into the world as you begin your journey of leadership. AWAKENING LEADERSHIP will shift your assumptions and let you start high school knowing that a leader is a lot more than the head of a club or captain of a team. Quiet or bold, the best leaders tap into their passions to energize people and ideas, whether they are at home, at school or out in their communities.
AWAKENING LEADERSHIP is a five-day program that offers engaging workshops, visits with youth leaders and group explorations. Make new friends and develop a lasting community of peers to support you in applying the skills you will learn.
AWAKENING LEADERSHIP is open to:
- Young women entering grade 9 in September 2017
- Applicants who can commit to attend all days of the program
DATES: August 14 - 18
FEES: $750 for the 5-day session
- Fee includes breakfast and lunch for all program days
- All participants receive an EFLI certificate of completion at the close of the program
- An inability to pay should not be a deterrent for interested and committed candidates. Financial aid and/or payment plan options are available.
APPLICATION PROCESS: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, following the deadlines outlined below. Applicants will be contacted for interviews within two weeks of the nearest application deadline. Accepted participants are expected to attend all program days. We encourage interested applicants to submit applications early to have a higher probability of acceptance into programs.
- February 12, 2017
- March 12, 2017
- April 9, 2017
- May 7, 2017
OR DOWNLOAD AND MAIL IN AN APPLICATION.