DIVE INTO A DAY AT EFLI
DEEP DIVES DAYS bring the EFLI experience to a wider community with a full day of summer programing designed to help all generations lead from within. Each one-day session at the EILEEN FISHER Learning Lab will focus on a single theme, inviting participants of all ages to learn about themselves — and each other — through guided discussions, expert panels and workshops.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- MORNING: Movement class and/or mindfulness practice
- BREAKFAST: A light breakfast in our café space
- PRACTICES: Explore Deep Dive themes through guided conversations, dialogues and engaging activities
- LUNCH: Get to know fellow EFLI participants by sharing a delicious meal cooked at the EILEEN FISHER Learning Lab
- AFTERNOON: Continue to explore Deep Dive themes through embodied activities
- CLOSING: Close out the day with fellow participants in circle practice
All DEEP DIVE DAYS occur at the EILEEN FISHER Learning Lab located at 50 South Buckhout Street, Irvington, NY.
SAVE THE DATE: SUMMER 2017 DEEP DIVE DAYS
The themes below correspond to the 2017 Impact Areas explored in the LEADING WITH IMPACT program.
Friday, July 7
Friday, July 14
WOMEN & GIRLS:
A LOCAL & GLOBAL LENS
Friday, July 28
REGISTRATION OPENS IN SPRING 2017!
Dates and themes are subject to change.
FEES: $125 for first Deep Dive Day
- 20% discount for each additional Deep Dive Day
- Breakfast and lunch is included for all participants
- Financial aid is available to all.