At the Eileen Fisher Leadership Institute, we believe that systemic change starts with individuals. With this in mind, EFLI's program-wide outcomes are:
- Wider exposure to leaders and broader definition of leadership
- Courage to stand up and speak out with confidence
- Capability to continuously re-envision and re-tell our personal stories with ownership of our vulnerabilities
- Acceptance of responsibility for our own lives
- A compassionate, empathic, bonded community
- Introduction to social emotional intelligence/communication skills
- Systemic change starting with individual shift
These outcomes guide the curriculum in all of EFLI's programs.
ALUMNI SURVEY RESULTS
Click through the slides below to see results from EFLI's 2015 Alumni Survey.