support the efli community
The Youth Ambassador Board (YAB) guides EFLI in decision making and program development. A select group of past participants committed to furthering the mission and reach of the Eileen Fisher Leadership Institute, YAB members help to create EFLI community events, plan summer programming, and generally advise the EFLI staff.
Serving on YAB is a commitment and members agree to take actions throughout the year to support the mission and sustainability of EFLI. Every member serves on one of four committees, each holding a different role in supporting EFLI.
- The CONNECTION Committee: responsible for developing and hosting EFLI-sponsored public events
- The COMMUNITY Committee: responsible for developing and exploring ways to bring others into the EFLI community through outreach and community events
- The SUSTAINABILITY Committee: responsible for supporting the financial viability of EFLI through planning fundraising events
- The VISIONING Committee: responsible for developing EFLI programs and structures through feedback and brainstorming
APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2016-2017 YOUTH AMBASSADOR BOARD ARE NOW CLOSED.
PLEASE CHECK BACK IN SUMMER 2017.
- YAB is open to all past EFLI participants
- Applicants must be committed to the mission of EFLI and able to attend at least 75% of all YAB meetings and events
DATES: YAB runs throughout the academic year from September through June. Meetings are held monthly, with additional meetings amongst committees and task-forces.
REMEMBER: SERVING ON YAB IS A COMMITMENT. Board members must commit to attending at least 75% of all YAB meetings and special events. There is at least one board meeting every month of the academic year. The current board will serve from September ‘17 through June ‘18.