This year the Eileen Fisher Leadership Institute is pleased to partner with Feminist.com, in collaboration the F Bomb, and Carol Gilligan on the Young Voices Initiative. Through this project, we are excited to offer internship opportunities to young people currently completing their junior year in high school or recently having graduated.
Built on the success of the Young Voices conference held in June 2014, interns will support in the development, planning and execution of a national Young Voices conference scheduled for October 2016. Young Voices Interns will draft and disseminate a youth questionnaire, support in logistics and planning, meet with aligned organizations and begin advertising for the conference.
Ideal intern applicants will have:
- A demonstrated interest in youth leadership
- Interest/experience in event planning
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Availability within June - October 2016
- A commitment to supporting the Young Voices initiative
Interested candidates should apply using the form below.